Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 16

I just wanted to update the blog to let you all know I think I can feel the baby moving. It's subtle but it feels like a little flutter of movement. Not quite full on butterfly feel but movement of some sort. It sure makes this all so real to me! I just wish Lanny could feel it...he will soon enough I guess. We are scheduled for a sonogram on the 28th to find out the sex of the baby and I am really excited to find out what we are having. One of our friends told us we needed to make our guess before we go in to find out so I asked Lanny what he thought we were having and he said "girl" I agreed with him...I am guessing it's a girl because I keep having dreams about a sweet little baby girl with a somewhat balded head and chubby cheeks. We will be happy with whatever God gives us but it's fun to make a prediction...so what is your prediction. Check out the poll I've created and let your voice be heard!!

9 comments:

Donna said...

I'll vote! My guess is girl!

Anonymous said...

Been wondering about you even though it's not been long since I saw & talked to you! Glad you're doing great! Looking forward to your blogs keeping everyone updated. Girls are fun....but you'll spend WAY more money on dressing them!!

B and V Leonard said...

How can you not vote girl?! I miss you so much and I'm praying for you!! love, V

Anonymous said...

Poor Lanny:)

Anonymous said...

I had a dream the other night that you were having a boy!! So that's my vote!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again to the two of you! Pregnancy is such a wonderful experience. I was excited to read that you are seeing Dr. Lopez. She is my doctor and delivered Drazek. She is so nice and DJ and I have been very happy with her. Get used to sitting in the waiting room though. She is one busy lady!

Lynnette said...

I think you're having a boy but I would LOVE it if you had a girl :-) Reighna votes gurrrl too :-)

Love, Aunt Lynnette

Unknown said...

I'm thinking boy-just because I want to see you and Lanny teach him to throw a football! :-)

Krystal said...

I just found your blog from the link on Justin and Donna's blog - I hadn't heard the news, but CONGRATS and I am really really happy for you both! God bless.
Krystal (Proctor) Maples
Norwich

 
template by suckmylolly.com